Sunday, November 6, 2011

Masterchef Live 2010

I love food shows. I try to get to all the ones that come to London each year. I love looking for new, different and interesting food. I took lots of photos while at Masterchef. Click here to see them all.
Juan Sheet is Plenty (what happened to Brenda and Audry?)
I watched the invention test first. I thought about signing up but I don’t think I could think so quickly and cook without any recipes in front of me.
Jon and Gregg getting ready to judge the entries
I got Gregg’s Pudding book. I thought if I ever move back to the US I can impress at dinner parties with an English dessert. Can’t believe that they didn’t look up! Oh well…
I bought a few bars of Seed & Bean chocolate. The Lemon & Poppy seed was excellent.
Therapeutic Chocolate. Weird.
Giant Italian Sandwiches.
They have at least 3 different kinds of Toffee Vodka at every food show I’ve ever been too. I think it’s vile!
Bramley & Gage were selling mini bottles of liquor which I thought would be perfect for cupcakes.
I tried a sample of an African Yam. Interesting. Tastes a lot like a potato.
There were a few cupcake things but nothing that shouted out at me really. Holly Cupcakes had some good extracts imported from the US. I bought a bottle of Pineapple.
Powdered vanilla?
I liked these Glorious Soups.
This Harp & Lyre Tea was really nice. It will be on sale over the Internet soon.
I love this Revolution Tea! I’ve bought it at several different shows.
I bought some caramel, coconut & cinnamon popcorn from Joe & Seph’s.
I bought some restaurant tokens with my tickets. I loved this chocolate cake from Theo Randall
Slow Roast Pork from…Roast
Platter from Ming Jiang
Blueberry Cheesecake with Lemon Curd from The Luxe. It was only OK nothing special.
Chicken Satay from Bintang. Very good.
Lisa Faulkner’s Rhubarb & Custard Crumble
I had a really good time and went home completely exhausted and stuffed! I can’t wait for Taste of Christmas already!

No comments:

Post a Comment